Friday, March 7, 2008

Who wants to visit..SOON?

SO, my brother was supposed to be here the weekend of March 28th. Mike and I got concert tickets. Well, complicating factors have come up and Joel will no longer be here that weekend. I don't want to a take a 4-month-old to a concert.

Ideas on what to do?

OPTION A:
Find a babysitter/someone locally that we don't know but get a reference from some neighbors and let a stranger into our house? I'm not quite there yet...

OPTION B:
Who wants to come visit????? I know there are some of you dying to get in a long weekend somewhere. Why not SUNNY Brooklyn, NY!!?? It's supposed to be 52 degrees today, with flooding rains overnight. However, it's been in the 50's all week... What's weather like in your neck of the woods??? That's the weather now, imagine how nice it could be in a few weeks!

I have placed a couple requests out and about. But seriously, if anyone wants to plan a last minute vacation to visit and see our darling Quinn and allow Mike and me a night out, LET ME KNOW!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

It's a possibility. If you want to help look for cheap flights, we can discuss things. Cheap flights from MSP.

Anonymous said...

If your sister wasn't expecting her bbb around that time, we'd be on the next plane!! Maybe JJB will return??!!

XXOO
Mom

Mindy said...

I wish I could visit NYC! I'd love to baby-sit an adorable little one!

Dannie said...

Hey, I replied to your e-mail last night. Forgot to mention that I charge in gyros! ;-)