Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Getting So Big!!


Sitting up "all alone"
"Really, Mom, the camera AGAIN??!!"


Concentrating on Rattle/Teething Toy
"What do I do with this?"


Chewing in Rattle/Teething Toy
"OOOH, I chew on it, okay."




Overall, as you can see, today was a MUCH better day than yesterday! Quinn was in a MUCH better mood, and she's becoming more interested in her toys. She still enjoys her bouncy chair more than her flat playmat. And she's moving so much more she gets buckled into her bouncy chair now (and that doesn't make her so happy all the time).

In Action
Quinn-o-Vision 2.0

2 comments:

Dannie said...

I found something for Quinn tonight... I'm hoping she likes it, if not I can return it...

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute...I sure do miss not seeing her in person. When is she coming to visit Grafton again???

Love you all...
Mom