Sunday, March 2, 2008

Doggies

As some of you know, I've always had a little sniffle or so when around my sisters' dogs (Mocha and Cosmo) but have always dealt with it as they're so cute!


Jen and I went shopping at Bayshore Mall when I was home one day. We left Quinn and Cosmo with Grandma. When I got home, Quinn's cry and chatter were raspy and she was sneezing more than normal. Since I had her on an airplane and out and about for the week prior, I was a little worried she was getting sick. Then I realized I was sneezing more and remembered my doggie allergy. Then we visited Kristin in Kaukauna and her cry was raspy again.


I was still not 100% certain if it was a cold or allergies. But the raspy cry went away by the time we got back home on Monday night. YEAH NO FIRST COLD YET!!! But, BOOOO we're allergic to dogs. So, we'll try to stay away from extended stays with doggies until we know more. That's really okay by me seeing as taking care of a husband and baby is a full time job. I don't know how you Moms take care of dogs too!!!


The outfit in today's blog was a present from Nate, Nikki and Claire. It will be one of the only ways we'll be close to doggies for a whole day without sneezing (she has a farting dog named Walter/thanks Kim/that she won't sneeze from either). When I was dressing Quinn today I asked her if she remembered having fun with our friends Nate, Nikki, and Claire when we were in Dallas. The smile she gave was similar to the one in the photo (and she gave a giggle and kick and punch too). So, she was happy to be sporting this "6 month" outfit today as it it officially the only pink outfit in her wardrobe again (yay no pink!!).

Which leads me to my thought of the week...why don't they continue to label clothes by age?
"Oooh, I'm back into size '21 years'...wooohoo!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little girl is sure adorable. I guess if I ever get a pet it will have to be a kitten, since those don't seem to bother Quinn so much. Glad it wasn't a cold. As for pink....I think she looks beautiful in pink, as well as any other color!! Being a grandma....there may be some more "pink" in her future wardrobe :) :)

XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

I remember the first day Jaja came home from work after JJB was born, and I had been with the 4 of you girls all day. I was wearing a pink outfit and he noticed right away and asked why I was wearing that color?! I hadn't really thought about it, but obviously he did. Anyway, I wasn't wearing it for long because Claire spilled gravy all over me that night at dinner. Jaja got his way after all, because I changed into a blue outfit then.

I agree with Grandma, pink isn't so bad, and I haven't seen Claire in a bad color yet!

Love you all!
Peachy