Monday, March 31, 2008

A few photos

Quinn sat in her stroller most of our trip to Manhattan...without her car seat!! This was our first trip without the car seat on our walk. I must say I prefer to have her car seat on my close walks because I like to admire her as she observes the world she's walking through. :) Thanks to Nate, we were able to maneuver the subways with the stroller so I didn't have to kill my body carrying the extra 16+ pounds of Quinn all over the island! One of the only downfalls to the public transportation around here is the lack of easy access with strollers and wheelchairs....maybe someday!!


We walked through Central Park on Friday from the MET to the Natural History Museum where Dannie and Nate spent Friday afternoon. I had a few minutes to kill as Dannie and Nate had a few exhibits they wanted to see at the museum before we got our lunch. SO, I decided to hike a huge hill with the stroll to the top ... where Belvedere Castle sat. It was high, so I didn't spend much time there. And it wasn't stroller friendly, so I snapped a quick shot and descended the hill again.
Like, I said, I only took a few photos!! But Dannie's got some cute ones.

No comments: