Monday, March 17, 2008

Wake me up. Suffer the consequences.

Well, as I meet more baby girls, I realize how nice it is that Quinn has hair at such a young age. I experimented today....especially since so many people think Quinn is a "male only" name 'round these parts. Her hair is still fine, so the accessories don't stay put for long, but she looks like a different girl!

cute pony tail??


or clips??


Also, notice in the first photo how she's sucking her thumb. Somehow, today is the day she decided to just suck her thumb instead of her thumb and first two fingers to her knuckles.

I have also decided I am NEVER going to wake her up in the morning EVER AGAIN. We took Robin to the airport this morning and I had to wake her up to give her a quick feeding (as there's no way she would have made it from 5am-10am w/o food!). Well, she's been a crab all day! She FINALLY has taken a nap longer than 10 minutes for the last hour. AND she's still sleeping after I put her down. Every other day she falls asleep playing (as seen in previous postings). Today there was no playing, so no falling asleep while playing! The last time I woke her up was to go to Wisconsin...and she had a pretty crabby day that day too!! Hence the title, "wake me up. suffer the consequences."


2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh, cute hair! I don't think I'll get to put "pretties" in Natalie's hair until she's 3!!

Jill said...

I love the pony tail. Very cute!