Friday, June 6, 2008

Computer Down, Computer Down!

Well, after 3 years...or has it been 4??...Eggo has officially chewed through the wires on my power cable for my laptop. He was reprimanded AGAIN to leave the stupid cords alone already! I can't get him to break this habit...he's a chewing freak! SO, there will be a slight hiatus from blogging. I will try to get on Mike's computer again tomorrow and download the cute photos I got of Q sitting independently and such. It's so much less convenient to not have it in my lap while I watch TV or listen to the radio...having a computer in a whole other room is something I haven't experienced in a long time...since the days of computer labs, I think.

Anyway, I popped in the office to write this quick while he's on his study break. His exam is tomorrow, so I will have computer access after today! (He needs the online computer system to take and grade his practice exams so I can't steal the computer away).

Hope all is well in everyone's worlds! We are enjoying our overcast 70 degree day today...as they're predicting rain and/or sun with 90 degrees + the next few days!

Hope all the new babies are doing well...and that all you expecting soon are doing well too! Has Sondra had her little one yet? How are you doing, Beth?? Hope no more allergic reactions. Any Jeopardy calls yet, Laura? I watch every day just waiting for you (even though you said you'd let us know).

Okay, well, back to thinking of birthday and Father's day presents for Mike (a busy weekend next weekend!!).

No comments: