Friday, June 13, 2008

Hogs

So, Grandpa Chuck bought Q an outfit for her baby shower last year...I never though she'd be in it at 6 months old!



There is also a tank top and there is a pink HD logo on the shorts that I couldn't get in any photos! She's such a little mover! We call this her "karate kick" pose. She loves to hang out with her legs to the side or up on her stroller tray, or above her head. She has been attempting to put both feet in her mouth at the same time but has not succeeded at that yet. Yes, Grandma Mary, that's the 18 month outfit of Hailey's that you sent us the other day!!


Mike always swore he saw this "elvis lip" since the day she was born. I must admit, I never really noticed it until I started snapping more photos. Almost one out of every "bunch" I take, she's got the curl!



We will be heading to the Albany area this weekend to "get away" for awhile in celebration of Mike's birthday, Father's Day, and no more studying (for about another year at least). We're looking forward to maybe finding gas for less than $4.50/gallon up north! We'll see!!

2 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

how cute! she's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I love the "Elvis" lip....she's her Grandma's girl!!

XXOO
Mom