Sunday, June 22, 2008

When Daddy Babysits

A few days ago we saw Natalie . . . or was it Claire? . . . in a dog kennel while away from her Mom.
Well, the cat kennels aren't big enough for our "little" girl and they're stored as we don't ever use them. However, we do have toy "kennels" per se.




She sat there for a good 15 minutes or so. Daddy said, she was chewing on it and was interested in it, so I put her in it to see what she would do. She just kept right on playing!

These may turn out to be some of my favorite shots as one of my favorite shots was of Liz in a mop bucket. I think that was Liz....can any Rebarchik's help me remember who that was??

3 comments:

Mindy said...

It's always fun to see what happens when dad's in charge!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was Liz...Dad had a sweatshirt with a picture of her in a bucket. Can't believe she was ever small enough to fit in a scurb bucket!!

xxxooo
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow...can you believe I'm a transcriptionist..."scurb"...I meant "scrub".....LOL