Thursday, June 26, 2008

"First" Jumper and Hanging out in the Bedroom

I say "first" because her first experience was at Nate and Nikki's in . . . April ? Is that when we were there? It seems like forever ago.




We're still not feeling so hot. Quinn's nose is running and I barely have time to catch my own, so it's been a snot-filled day. Her appetite has changed not at all, so she can't be feeling all that bad. Me, well, I could go for Mom's homemade chicken dumpling soup (despite the 80 degree weather) and some crackers...seeing as my sense of taste is nothing.

Oh, and she's got one sharp lower jaw! It feels like a mini-razor...maybe she's growing fangs? I tried to get a shot of it, but I can barely see it without the camera, so maybe there will be a photo some day soon.

We're hanging out in the bedroom today as I really don't have the energy to do the stairs a million times to change diapers and put Q down for naps...even though she only slept from 10:30 to 12:00 today...she's enjoying the day of hanging out in a new location.

This is the look I get when I call her name...

She responds to Q, Quinn, Quinner (Dad's nickname) & Quinkle (Mom's nickname...like Twinkle for you phonetics lovers out there!).


Q's feet are her third and fourth hands when she plays.

When you go to tickle her tummy, she'll often times wrap her legs around your arm to get you to stop. It's pretty cute...and she's got some "grip" with those legs and toes!

2 comments:

Dannie said...

My niece loves her bouncy ceiling chair! Well at least she did when I saw her in January. Quinn is a smart cookie, she'll figure out the bouncing part soon.

Christine and Curt said...

Katie, hope you are feeling better! Quinn looks extra cute in her jumper!!!!!