Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy Beavers

Well, I forgot that there is still a house to maintain even when you're not there for over a week!

I've been busy catching up on mail, newspapers, laundry, vacuuming, cat grooming, and of course--the daily grind of feeding, bathing, and playing with Q! OH yeah, and the Scrabble games with my siblings on Facebook and trying to download the photos I THOUGHT I burned to CDs before I left.

Turns out the photos didn't burn so the (about) 700 photos I took last week are still only on Mom and Dad's computer.

I haven't unpacked the camera yet, either, but I can assure you that Q is still as sweet as ever! She is back to sleeping through the night, regular naps, and getting to bed before 10 (before 8 today, thank God!!).

So, whenever I get the photos I want in my possession, they'll make their way to the blog. I'll try to take some new ones too...in all the cute clothes from cousins Abbie, Liz & Caryn. You'll be glad to know she was drowning in the "24 month" onesie I had on her this morning--the "18 month" onesies are even slightly large. Maybe I can keep the current wardrobe for awhile!!

We've been pricing car seats and pack and plays on Craigs List. There are a few options out there.

The diapers from 1800diapers arrived before noon today! Less than 24 hours after I ordered them. It was awesome!

Well, back to some Facebook applications before finishing another episode of "Arrested Development" with Mike (who is talking on the phone now....).....

1 comment:

new*me said...

It always seems like there is so much to do when you have been away for awhile. I am off tomorrow to house sit for my parents while they take my older two on a vacation to Branson, MO. I am looking forward to the stay out there in the peaceful remote country. I plan on relaxing and spending good quality time with the twins and hubby when he's not working or sleeping :) I expect I will have a lot to do when I get back on Monday. That is fast with the diapers ;) I will order some when I get back.