Thursday, August 7, 2008

To the tune "Mary had a Little Lamb"

"Brett Favre is no longer done, no longer done, no longer done. Brett Favre is no longer done, because he is stubborn.

The Packers said, you retired too bad, you retired too bad, you retired too bad. The Packers said, you retired too bad--Let's make a deal.

The NY Jets said, Chad's no good, Chad's no good, Chad's no good. The NY Jets said Chad's no good, WE WANT FAVRE.


A deal's been made--Favre is 2000 miles closer, 2000 miles closer, 2000 miles closer. Now Favre is 2000 miles closer, making $12.6 MIL.?!?!"

Like my song?!?! I just made it up in just a few minute. I'm impressed with myself at least....

Right, so headline on the papers the day we left for Wi was something to the effect of "Jets' Favre deal falls through". This morning "Favre is a NY Jet" ?!?!? Huh, well, pre-season Jets vs Browns tonight...maybe I'll get to see him play!??!!?!?

Ridiculous.

I hope y'all in Wi don't hear more about this story than I will in NY! At least it's not Minnesota. Even Favre wants to be closer to us!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice song!!!! Maybe you can get us tickets???? :) :)

XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

NICE.. he doesn't look happy in this press conference they are showing on ESPN.. STUBBORN is right.. Claire :)