Wednesday, August 13, 2008

While Dad's Away...

...the girls will play!


Well, I've had some sort of flu or something the last 2 days or so, but I'm feeling better now. Q and I did some chillin' on the front porch while Dad spends some time in Oklahoma for work (how exciting, right??). I did not want to pass it along to others, so we missed our make-up music class today. Well, there's always next week!!

(this may be one of my favorite shots of her...)


There is some video too...hopefully the video will load this time!


Most of the photos are of her eating cheerios, so that's my explanation for the silly faces. The cats were jealous of our time outside (see photo of them in the door window!)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

What a cute skirt! Enjoy your "girl time" this week!

Christine Wood said...

cute pictures. hope you are feeling 100% recovered from the flu!