Monday, August 11, 2008

Some photos (video NOT loading...it's been an hour!!)

I took a no photos of our Q-child during our "nothing weekend". However, I had some from last week yet and I busted out the camera today because she's growing up so quick! Unfortunately, the camera did not come out until AFTER she ate some food that made some fellow territorial critters in the house not so happy with her. She said "mmmmmm" so I guess she was really hungry! That's what I get for making weekend plans with Dannie on the phone instead of being on consta-alert with Q's location.

Eating a cracker (she was really concentrating in this photo--then the flash hit her eyes and this is the expression I got!)


Side sleeper (yes, she actually sleeps in that crib with all that stuff and she has since day 1! I like to think it's why she wakes up happy (most of the time).)



Emptying drawers in the office


Cat lover


ALSO, I'd like to give a "congrats" shout-out to Beth and Scott on their newest addition, Theodore Thomas. He's adorable! Quinn and I hope we will have time to meet Teddy and Julia (the other latest addition to Mn friends) when we visit in October.

3 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

Wow! She is growing up quick! Her hair is getting long!

Anonymous said...

I like her "mickey" apparel. I also see that Eggo is liking her attention!! What a cutie!

XXOO
Mom

new*me said...

I love all the new pics. She is so cute and does look like she gets bigger every day! My little ones like to empty drawers too. We have put child proof latches on most but I do leave a few for them to go crazy with. It's funny how children can be so happy with everyday things...who needs toys?!