Saturday, April 5, 2008

Allergies

For those of you who don't get to talk to me often, my allergies have visited me for the spring blooming season YET AGAIN! Since they've started, Quinn has had increased spit-up episodes. Any other nursing mommies out there have this same problem?? The pediatrician told me not to worry and to continue my allergy meds to make me feel more comfortable...but it's slightly upsetting to see her laughing and spitting up simultaneously!

It is a wonderful day outside today...about 65/70 (warmer outside in the sun than inside today). We enjoyed a family chat on our front stairs in the sun after lunch. Quinn seemed to enjoy watching the cars and listening to the neighborhood children. My nose did NOT enjoy the pollen. But Mike and I very much enjoyed soaking in the rays. With Mike spending so much time inside at work these days, he has limited time to the sun. So, I think it was good sun-therapy for all of us today! Can't wait for days like this this summer to take the family to the ocean beaches! YAY EAST COAST! :)

Also, we were supposed to go to DC this weekend but with Quinn's spit-up all day long, taxes, my allergies bumming me out, and Mike's exam date getting closer...we backed out. Not to mention the weather channel forcasted 50's and rain for the day!!! OH WELL! It's been nice to have a weekend to just chill and get some minor things done around the house and enjoy having a family of three. :)

Hope everyone else is having such a fabulous day too!! I heard my brother was raking sticks that have fallen from trees over the course of the 100 (??) inches of snow or so that Wisconsin go this year. So, spring seems to be meeting everyone these days!! WOOHOO!

No comments: