Friday, April 11, 2008

In case you couldn't tell...


So, most of my email every day is forwarded messages and jokes. Not that I mind terribly, as I hope I'm on the list to forward to because you truly think of me when you read them...not just because "if you forward this to 10 people you'll have good luck today". So, I've been posting the ones I fully appreciate instead of forwarding it on. I know there's a better chance you'll read it on my blog than if I email it!!!!


Also, I put Quinn in a sweater Grandma Judy sent that Mike used to wear. Well, the sweater is a little tiny (I got screams as I put it on her to get her arms through!) but we promised photos and she's not going to get smaller! I tried closing the tie in front to get the full sweater, but that got me more tears...so, once the smiles started coming, I started snapping photos!


The pictures look so much cuter now that they're on the website and not on my camera! I was sad I was snapping shots because I didn't get any good ones. I have more than these 3 "good" ones!! YAY!

1 comment: