Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Allergies??

I have been away from "blogland" for a few days now. Not too much is new in our lives. We have been sick or have been having the worst case of spring allergies. The stores close-by ran out of Clariton D (and the generics) and anything with the same ingredients...and that seems to work best for me. I've been taking benedryl/generic every 4 hours and that makes me pretty sleepy...Quinn too apparently, as she's been napping very good the past few days! So, a box of kleenex and many bloody noses later, I'm finally relatively good enough to type. :) We will check stores again today so I won't be so miserable flying tomorrow.

Quinn is still adorable. Mike leaves for Chicago today and we'll meet him in Minneapolis on Thursday. Quinn and I fly out tomorrow morning. Jill and Tim made in in safely yesterday (flights were delayed ridiculous because we actually got rain!). Jill should be here sometime soon and we'll be off to take Mike to the airport.

Speaking of which, I mentioned last week that we've been without rain for awhile...well the past few days has made up for that! With the rain, came even greener green grass and trees and bushes. It's very pretty....and it means my Clariton D season is almost done.


Can't wait to see you folks in Mn, and to those in Wi--we'll see you sometime soon!!!

2 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

see you.

Dannie said...

Have fun in MN! Wish I could go... We don't know when our next visit will be unfortunately. :-(