Monday, April 7, 2008

Various thoughts of the day

We had a relaxing weekend, overall. We enjoyed the spring weather on Saturday by sitting on the front porch soaking up the rays (brushing the cats). Sunday's rain allowed us to get a LITTLE spring cleaning accomplished.

My main task included sorting through Quinn small clothes (tear) and bringing out her 6-9 month gear. Unfortunately, there were some cute outfits packed in the box that were 3-6 month size that are too small (mostly pants that are too short--she's got long legs!). Some of the 9 month stuff is a little big yet, so we should have clothes set for awhile (a load and a half of new outfits!!)

Mike worked on cleaning his office and we sorted through stacks of papers (yay!?). I wore out the paper shredder today and will have to continue tomorrow...

Quinn's spit-up for the day decreased a little. I thought hard about what was different about today...to realize I was out of milk and yogurt this morning, so I ate a bagel for breakfast and an apple for my afternoon snack. Would dairy products really cause those problems with her? We'll see I guess!!

Jen has a new favorite book. Check it out.


Quinn enjoyed her time on her back and in her new chair. Tummy times during the day are still limited through the day.


We also had video chats with both sets of grandparents last night. We kept her up late, but she still stuck to her schedule and was ready to eat at 1:30 again. Are you sure you're ready for the 1:30am and 6:30am feedings in a few weeks Grandma and Grandpa Born??? :) I think I know who will take which feeding!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Tim is so excited for Quinn to visit that he has agreed to have babies. Although, I am not ready yet.

Christine and Curt said...

what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa R. likes the pictures and the up-to-date commentary on the "life" in New York. Keep 'em coming. Grandpa Joe