Monday, April 21, 2008

SO Close

Well, I've had the camera on her almost non-stop trying to catch "the first time" Quinn rolls over unaided or prompted. She's pretty close...but only when she's really upset!

Also, I went in her room for her 2am feeding this morning...to discover both pacifiers and her blankie OUTSIDE of her crib on the floor and she was cooing away at the baby in her mirror. Can't believe she did that.

And now she managed to make a toy sing that I didn't know sang...it shut her up...but I have no idea how she did it!! Now she's just looking at it like..hmmm...do that AGAIN!

What an adventurer we have on our hands....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at the pictures of all of you. It makes me feel that we are close. Hoe you are doing better now. The weather here is finally turning into Spring. Great grandpa born had planted some tomatoes but, I think we will have to do somemore since we went down to 32 last week. Have a great weekend. Love , Nana Albina & Grandpa Born