Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Mickey Mouse Ears New York

When Auntie Jen was here in November, she bought Quinn an adorable on-e-sie (ha ha, what's that again?) that I don't think any of us thought would fit her just 4 months later (it's a 6-9 month "size"). Regardless, it's cute and it looks so cute with her jeans! It's just a little too chilly to wear it around the house/neighborhood without a sweatshirt, but I snapped a few photos right away when she got dressed.


She looks sleepy, right? And look at those rosy cheeks! Well, it's pretty rainy here today and yesterday so we haven't seen the sun. I think she's a little confused as to what time of the day it really is right now. I know that you Midwesterners rarely saw the sun this winter, but we've been lucky seeing the sun for a little while almost every day...at least when we're waking up at 6:45am the sun is usually out! She has been in the habit of falling asleep again about 8:30 or 9am and sleeping until noon-ish. Well, she only slept from about 8:45 until 9:30 today. Lucky for me she stayed entertained in her bed so I could finish reading the paper before I went to say good morning (again). We got out of our PJs and into this outfit...she was too sleepy to enjoy mirror time, story time, tummy time, and even butterfly time! Here we are 30 minutes later and she's asleep on the floor sucking away on her sucker with her hands in the air...


Well, I guess according to that photo, she's still awake (I think the flash startled her). :) Hopefully she'll sleep awhile and we can have an afternoon filled with playing fun! And a walk to the grocery store (hopefully not in the rain!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that mom or dad? on-e-sie! how funny. Quinn looks good in Mickey. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the Mickey!! Got to find more of those for her next time I shop you-know-where!! Great picture of the 3 of you...do I get one of those, too??

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the new fam picture.. are we getting copies of that?

claire