Sunday, July 13, 2008

Four Teeth going on Six

Well, as we were playing yesterday, I noticed some new white in Q's mouth...but not where I expected. She has her bottom two teeth, and her top two teeth...her top two EYE teeth (the ones next to the front teeth...those are the eye teeth, right??)! She skipped right over those pesky front teeth (you can see that they are coming through though). So, she will have SIX teeth (I'm guessing) before week's end! Crazy!

Maybe one of these days she will bear her 20# (that's right, I put her on the scale with me the other day and she weighed in at 20#) on those long legs of hers. Or maybe she'll even start an army crawl. After watching the boys in Music Together on Thursday, though, I'm not terribly excited for her to find transportation quicker than her roll-over-roll-over-roll-over!

Like everything else, though, I'm sure she'll be doing all of this before I realize it's happening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should have pork chops for her when she comes to see us!!

XXOO
Mom