Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To Readers, Love, Mike

So, I may be shot by my family when I see them tomorrow. Hopefully they'll still pick us up at the airport! They love Q, so they'll at least be there to pick her up! Really, I just find it too funny and "original" to not share with y'all.

But it's really from Mike.



Will the controversy ever end? Since when does retirement mean I still want to work? Really, even if you have a fun job and enjoy almost every minute, everyone looks forward to retirement! ENJOY IT, FAVRE! Jeepers...really! Now the signed Lambeau Field photo just isn't the same...

Just kidding, it's still awesome...once it finally reaches its destination--Q's bedroom--it will be admired every day.

5 comments:

Dannie said...

N points out that even if it were to happen he would be the best QB they've had in quite some time...

Really though I wish he would just retire. The guy is frickin' awesome, but its time for others to enjoy the sport. Going to MN would kinda be a slap in the face to all the Packer fans who have supported him over the years...

Anonymous said...

Farve does not look good in purple, Mike!!! Never will.....if you need a place to store that Lambeau treasure, I have a space on my wall! GO PACKERS!!!

XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, Mike, Favre does not look good in purple!! Never will. If you need a place to hang that Lambeau treasure, I have a space waiting on my wall.

XXOO
Mom

Anonymous said...

Katie, I need you to delete my first comment. I made a HUGE typo..me, the transcriptionist!!

Thanks,
Mom

TB--Milwaukee said...

I say, let you go to MN! We'll put him out of football for good if he does.