Thursday, July 3, 2008

Lady Liberty Born and Quinn 3.2

Q woke up with the best hair today. I just thought, how fitting for our NY born Born on the almost 4th of July... her hair looks like the Statue of Liberty. Does anyone else see the resemblance?

The first shot as soon as the camera comes out almost immediately gets me this face from her...like, "great, that shiny box thing that blinds me, guess i better do that thing with my lips she calls a 'smile' so she stops flashing me but she will probably take about 40 more shots after that one so i hope she gets it now". And I almost never get the smile because I need to get myself positioned in whatever direction she's deciding to look.



4 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, I love the glow worm! Is your covered with cat hair like ours is with dog hair?

Yes, I see Lady Liberty!

Christine and Curt said...

Quinn is a cutie. I love the hair! Happy 4th!

kborn said...

this is one of our "cat-free" toys that stays in her room only...to try and keep the cat hair off of it! :-)

Anonymous said...

I think the hair runs in the family!! JJB kind of had hair like that, too! She's a cutie alright. Can't wait to see her. Is that the glow worm Aunt Carol bought her?? She would be happy to know Quinn loves it.

XXOO
Mom