Friday, July 18, 2008

Looking For...

Looking for a new hair style. This long hair always in a pony is getting old. Anyone got any suggestions on styles or photos of something I'd look cute in? LET ME KNOW! :-)

As far as Q, since it's the reason most of you stop by, she's still doing well. She she have the army crawl mastered by next week and we've been working on supporting her weight on those chubby legs of hers. I'm jealous that the 4 and 5 month olds in our music class are not only supporting their weight, but taking steps! Q's no where near that stage. She's pretty content rolling all over the house right now. She rolled to the stairs in the dining room heading up yesterday and stopped--said, "oooooooooooooo" and kept rolling to the table....and of course the kitty was under the table which is why she was headed there. SO, she's becoming aware of stairs...keeping my eyes on her so she doesn't attempt to climb them suddenly!

We're surviving the heat by spending time in the office and her bedroom. The cats are not taking the heat so well. They like it cool because they like to cuddle with each other and with us. They have been keeping their distance during the day (mostly) but find us at night once the sun goes down. They're so cute.

And I've managed to drain both batteries since our Central Park trip Sunday, so probably no photos today, but we should have some tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie,

Don't worry about the walking thing yet. Remember the more mobile she is, the more you need to chase her! I kept pushing the kids down until they were at least 3!

Love you all!
Peachy

Heidi said...

I chopped my hair after wearing it in a pony through my entire maternity leave. It's pretty short and I'm working on growing it out to a bob. I was just looking at US Weekly and there's a good spread of them and what looks good on what face shape. Perhaps a Reece Witherspoon-esque do would suit you?

Jill said...

I have a few pics that I will email you of cute cuts. They are mostly longer than a bob, but if you want to go shorter, you always can.

Christine Wood said...

longer layers? maybe something that you can wash and go?