Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wiggle Worm Quinn

She's all over the place these days...a pack and play may be in our near future. I turn around, and she's across the room...much less where she ends up during a trip to the bathroom, to do the dishes, to get a wash cloth, etc.

Under my chair as I blog...


Reading (eating) the Sunday ads...

And her latest new trick (with the Elvis curl)...


...finding her in this position after her nap...Sitting up all by herself! She's only done it unassisted in her crib (several times today).

She seems to try out her new trick in her crib before she tries them anywhere else. (Now she's managed to close the office door and Eggo wants out! Ha ha). Hopefully she won't try walking in her crib before she tries in on solid ground with supervision!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Quinn with the ads is the best. It was how Mike learned to read. He was reading ads by age 2. She is going to be our little shopper. But I am glad to see her looking for the best deal. She is like her Auntie and Grandma Born.

I can't wait to see you guys, only 5 more dark times.

Travel safe and have a good week.

Love you all, Carol

new*me said...

What a cutie! Thanks for the nice comment over on my blog. I guess I am a little crazy for loving to clean so much. You asked for suggestions...I have to say the biggest help is trying to stick to a schedule as much as you possibly can. I also try to get a good hour of chores out of the way in the morning before little ones wake up....I can get tons more done then. I have just found that a clean, organized house makes me feel so much happier and life just seems easier. It takes some practice but after a little while, you'll become great at multi-tasking......that's a job requirement these days when you are a parent ;)

Love your blog ;) The love you have for your little one is beautiful! Enjoy the little moments :)

Christine and Curt said...

These pictures of Quinn are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll have to lower the crib one extra notch, huh? Love that "Elvis curl".....can't wait for Thursday. Guess I should hide the newspapers, too. :) :) She can help Grandpa clip coupons on Sunday morning.

XXOOO
Mom