Monday, July 21, 2008

High IQ


She was waving "hi" while holding an "I" and a "Q". Get it?

Yeah, I really need to get out more...
We hung out in the pool yesterday as I needed air that wasn't conditioned and it was too warm to just sit outside. Daddy went golfing so Q got a whole extra day of just Mommy time this week. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed the days when Daddy was home too! Even the littlest things like watching her while I get a snack helps! Especially on days when she only decides to take a short nap or two and I don't even have time to get through all the day's crossword clues!
BUT the q-time with Q now is cherished as I know as soon as we step off the plane on Thursday, I won't see her much for the next 10 days! Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins will take over for me and give me a chance to enjoy the extra help! And enjoy my nieces and nephews ... especially the nephews I haven't met yet (Benji and WiNi). So, next week will probably be photos of kids some of you don't know! Deal with it! :-)

5 comments:

Jill said...

The plug. That's cute. One day soon she's going to figure it out and then playtime in the pool will be a distant memory.

Christine and Curt said...

she's a swimming pool cutie!

new*me said...

an extra pair of hands is a blessing....know what you mean!

Anonymous said...

She is going to have a high IQ. That picture is so cute.

I can't wait to see you guys. Only 4 more dark times.

Love you, Carol

Mindy said...

I agree, dads don't realize just how much moms look forward to the weekends!

Another cute pool picture!