Thursday, March 26, 2009

just another reason I love MY kid

(stealing Nikki's title)

Quinn's snack time today....

me
do you want crackers or applesauce?

quinn
yes
(typical Rebarchik answer...it's good to know there's some in her!!)

me
do you want crackers or applesauce?

quinn
....CRACKERSAUCE!!...

I called daddy right away to tell him. I think it's hilarious.

NO lie, "crackersauce" came out of her mouth.

This morning I'm finishing a thought for my CDM CEs and Quinn's climbing up the stairs.

me
where are you going?

quinn
upstairs.

Her words and vocabulary is getting ridiculous. Now if only she'd say her abc's, count, and get her colors down!! We're working on it...body parts first. :)

1 comment:

new*me said...

she coined her own word "crackersauce" :) TOO CUTE! She is such a smart little one. Watch out mommy, she's on a roll!