Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Painted Pot



Since Quinn and I finally got back to Bay Ridge last week, I can finally post pictures from our "Painted Pot" experience! I did not want to post photos before Mike got his gifts, as he does tend to check the blog to find out what's going on at home from time to time!

The Painted Pot is a pottery painting place. Since Mike's cup broke a while back, we needed a replacement. And at the time we went painting, I was still without anything to get him for Valentine's Day. So, Quinn and I took a late morning excursion to paint pottery.

It was really fun, and I can see how it would be a blast with kids just a little older! They had all sorts of crazy fun things to paint. We did a new coffee mug for Mike, and Quinn imprinted her hand on a photo frame.





And it was Quinn's first experience with helium balloons (I think). Yes, that's right, she had a first birthday without balloons! We never really had a party for her, though ... although the time with Grandpa and Auntie Jen was great!



It's crazy to see how much she's grown up in just a few weeks! We did this the first week in February....oh they grow tooo fast!!

No comments: