Friday, March 13, 2009

Vocabulary and Comprehension

Quinn is constantly amazing me every day.

Yesterday she saw Mike was getting ready to head out the door and she brought him a shoe out of the closet (the ones he walks to work in, even). When we asked her to get the matching one...she did!! Today, Mike got the first one, and Quinn got the second one and as she picked it up "shoe" came out of her mouth.

It's so fun seeing her learn so much every day!!

The cute video I want to show is too long. Blogger really really doesn't like me loading anything longer that 30-35 seconds. Maybe I'll try to load it to Facebook.

Hope everyone is doing well. It got colder here today (high of 35/40...I know...boo hoo to us). It's just nice getting used to one layer and no hat!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Isn't it fun watching them show off their smartness? The human brain amazes me!

new*me said...

Their rate of learning is incredible........even more so when you are the mommy who inspires such greatness!