Monday, September 8, 2008

Chili and Football

One of the two games that Mike and I care about who wins--Packers VS. Vikings. Monday night football--ESPN HD...be there or be...not a football fan! :-)

To me, football season means it should be cold and you should eat chili or wings or pizza while you watch the game. Even though it is 82 degrees today, we're having chili anyway (as wings and pizza--well, really, I could take or leave 'em!).

I'm in my #80 Mayes Packers jersey from many years ago (maybe 6??) and Mike will probably be sporting his #84 Moss Vikings jersey from a few years back. Watching along with us will be our teddy bear cheerleaders for each team that Chuck bought for us back when we were first living together on Alabama Ave.

And, my Facebook fantasy football team is beating Mike's! YAY!!!

Off to find something not spicy for Q to eat for dinner....don't think she'd appreciate the chili!

No comments: