Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting Better


I don't think I've posted this one yet. She still does "Godzilla steps" when she's "walking" with Mike or myself, but she's learning that standing life is a WHOLE lot easier when your two feet are closer together.


I cut her hair the other day. She kept running into things when she was crawling around...I think her hair was getting in her eyes as she hasn't done it since! Will try to take photo or video after her nap this afternoon.

We enjoyed our dinner at the Bohemian Beer Garden in Astoria. It was only an hour car ride in traffic (yep, to go 12 miles!!). It was a GORGEOUS night (about 65-70) and a light breeze and it didn't feel or SOUND like New York. It almost felt like home!!!

4 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

she's so cute!!!

Dannie said...

Glad to hear she's finally getting her feet closer together. :-) My cats will have to be extra careful the next time she's here because she'll be even more mobile! :-)

new*me said...

every time I see her pics, I want to pinch those little cheeks!

My mom cut the twins bangs yesterday and they seemed happier today...a coincidence or maybe they have been blinded by hair as well ;)

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter every day! GO PACKERS!!!! :) :) :)

Love you all,
Mom