Monday, September 15, 2008

Why I'm Greatful . . .

. . .



That there aren't two of her! I have a whole different respect for you all out there with twins (or more!!) And that my one is so darn adorable and how could I love her more, seriously?

She enjoys her stuffed animals...chewing on them at least. They are currently all "mamamama" or "dadadadadada" if you ask her names and she actually cares to respond.

I'm also pretty sure her "sucking" the mirror is her way of giving kisses. I give her lots of kisses every day (how can you not) and every now and then, she'll respond by sucking my cheek...kind of like she's sucking on the mirror here. We'll see if this continues and she's actually kissing, or if it's just a coincidence...who knows?!?!

And I seem to go in streaks...lots of photos and video...and then nothing. BUT, two videos today! She's learning new tricks and I'm catching them on camera. :-)

17 days until Minnesota!!! :-)

1 comment:

new*me said...

that was soooooooo cute ;) I didn't think I could do it when I heard I was having twins but it's funny how you just adapt. Now the thought of having just one right now seems too easy ;) I know it isn't easy though! The advantage of twins is they always have someone to play with ;)