Friday, September 19, 2008

Wind Chimes

SHE LOVES bells and chimes. Not really when we play them in music class, but at any other point in our lives (door bell, dinging bells when we go in and out of stores, etc).

I'm not sure where this came from, but she suddenly became VERY interested in the wind chimes by our front door. When Daddy leaves in the morning, she says "dadada" and presses her face to the door to try to get a peek at the wind chimes.

If she's every crabby and nothing's going right, we go on the porch for a few minutes to listen to the chimes.

Grandma Judy must have seen that one coming, as one of our baby shower gifts was a set of blue wind chimes with elephants on them. They have been hanging in her closet since we moved here, and I've chimed them every now and again getting clothes in and out. With her new interest, I decided it was time for an upgrade. It now hangs on her light fixture in her room. And well, even though I bang my head on them every time I go in to get her, but she couldn't be happier when she's listening....see below.

No comments: