Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fogo de Chao, Washington DC

While we were visiting D & N, we went to a Brazillian steakhouse, Fogo de Chao
to celebrate promotions for them, Mike's passing of his exam, Quinn's crawling...and well, I'm still a SAHM after 9 months! It was tasty good and yummy. It made me want to visit the Melting Pot in the Cities again...that place was good too!! We went to the one in DC, apparently they're all over (Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, Scottsdale...even Brazil!!). I can't remember the last time I went somewhere and didn't have a single thing I didn't like. Everything was good, while some things were GREAT! All the beef cuts were fabulous, lamb was yummy, but the ribs were BY FAR my favorite. I could've eaten ribs for 2 hours straight. Well, probably not, and I didn't discover these until I had been eating for awhile already....BOOO!

We ate a lot of meat, and a lot of salted meats and veggies on the salad bar.

Quinn had her share too! Granted, the photos are of her enjoying her cheerios...and the cheerios bag.






4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh, I've heard that place is good. Some night when I can be baby free I'll have to check it out!

Christine Wood said...

I don't know why, but pictures of kids at the table are always cute. too bad quinn couldn't have any of the ribs. she'll have to settle for the cheerios.

new*me said...

I remember the cheerio days......we took them everywhere with us! Now they eat everything and HELLO mess!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your review of Fogo de Chao! Really cute pictures too. Did you know that another location opened up in Baltimore? Too Shy to Stop writer Natasha wrote a review, which you can read here.