Friday, September 5, 2008

Daddy Dressed Me Today

To his defense, he was running late for work and got her up and changed without me asking. And she is happiest when she's naked or almost naked! What a difference a few minutes makes...except that it was about 20 minutes earlier that she has been waking up.



Sorry I've been so bad at putting cute ones on Snapfish. If it's ever a rainy day, it's on my list of things to do.


It's the Uncle Joel smile!!!

I also added Q's wish list from Target to the sidebar if anyone is hard-up for ideas. I'd also like


Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

new*me said...

awww....nakie babies are so cute. The twins love to run around in their diaper after dinner.

Shanna said...

She is so cute, babies are always happy in just a diaper it seems:)

Mindy said...

I love it when Jon takes time to help me in the morning! Babies are sooo cute in diapers!