Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Really?

I left Q in her room for a few minutes this morning. I came back in to hear her CD playing and see her sitting by the chair with her blankie.



If that's not her way of telling me, "feed me, please, then it's nap time" . . . it's our version of sign language! :-) We're working in "o's" for cheerios. We're also working on "stop" by putting out my arm when she should not be touching something (instead of no).



I'm pretty sure she knows ducks go "quack" too . . . I'll have to try and capture that one of video.



She was happy to see Daddy last night, but not as happy as I thought she would be. She did only take a short nap in the afternoon though. I think it's because I told her Daddy would be home when she woke up from her nap.

Videos and photos don't seem to want to post right now...more later!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I like that you are using stop, not no. I may have to do that...I get sick of say, no, no, no, no.