Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Del Monte Rocks My World



At the grocery store looking at labels of canned veggies and picked up a few and said, "ugh, they're just so much easier than frozen." But picked up one and said, "huh? No sodium? Is this a canned veggie?"

YES it is! Del Monte now has NO SALT ADDED canned veggies! No more over cooking frozen veggies for us! With winter setting in, fresh will be more expensive again. SO, we no have another option..they will also be nice for our emergency supply stash in case of water or electric problems (God forbid).



She still hasn't caught onto how to drink without help....


She's got this self-feeding thing down, though. We've been working on using utensils...she dips the spoon with help (sometimes) and puts it in her mouth (usually). It's a work in progress!


And I believe it was Annette who said, 'wait until they start undressing themselves...' Well, she's been trying!

I have cute video, but blog-land doesn't like my videos today...



4 comments:

new*me said...

and the fun begins!!!!! Walmart also has some no salt added veggies too ;)

TB--Milwaukee said...

We always had canned veggies. Then the Rebarchiks come along with their frozen/fresh stuff. Well, at least the kids and I have veggies to eat.

Heidi said...

She looks so old in that first picture! I'll have to check out the canned fruit and veggies too...

Anonymous said...

Is TB saying he likes canned veggies better??? Hmmmmm. Sometimes shortcuts are good.

That's quite a sexy off-the-shoulder look for Q!! I like it! Can't wait to see you next weekend.

XXOO
Mom