Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Shrinking Clothes or Growing Baby?

Taller than the 'diaper champ'


There, there is a photo of me too.


What's under there, Q?? Her "new" thing is peering under her crib, the couch, the table..the gate (apparently) to see what's under there. It's so cute!

How cute is this shot???


So, the 18 month outfits fit fine when she's standing. As soon as she sits or crawls, they're too small! The 18 month tops...too small. She still has no neck, so anything with a collar is not flattering for her. All-in-one outfits do not flatter her either. Some 18 month stuff is still big. SOOOOOOOO, I don't even know what to tell you all as far as size clothes to buy. Not 12 month, I can be sure of that.

We've also scheduled a photo shoot with Christine when we are in town, so we'll have some updated shots of our little girl before long! :-)

I can hardly believe 10 months is around the corner....

4 comments:

new*me said...

I love all of them but especially the last one. Looks like she is having a blast with mommy!

Mindy said...

I get a little sad everytime we have to put some more clothes away. They do grow too fast!

Dannie said...

Very cute!! :-)

Julie said...

hey, look! you are taller than the diaper champ too!