Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PHOTO CONTEST, need help NOW!

I'm submitting a photo (or two or three) to the Parenting photo contest to potentially win a new really awesome camera...
I need help deciding what to enter...by 11:59 tonight! (typical Rebarchik, right? I just found out about the contest!!) Basis for winning: originality, technical proficiency, out-of-this-world cute. PERSONALLY, I think all these are way cuter than last year's winners!

1. Baptism Day, July 08

2 Self Feeding, September 08

3 Heat Wave, July 08


4 After Bath Time, July 08


5 I'm Cute, September 08


6 First Fresh Green Bean, July 08


7 Baptism Day, July 08







8 Bath Time, September 08



9 New Packer Season, August 08

10 July 4th, 2008 ( I may use this one to pull the, "oh, July 4th in NYC...how patriotic" card...)

11 Found the trash... July 08

12 I wanna go outside, Mom! September 08












1







2







3







4







5







6







7







8







9







10

8 comments:

Mindy said...

I vote for 1 or 3, but all are cute!

Dannie said...

I think I like 1 the best. Good luck!

TB--Milwaukee said...

I vote #3.

Heidi said...

Heat wave - those rolls are great!

Shanna said...

I vote for #3 , heat wave. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I like #1 or #3 isn't bad either.
Good luck with it.

We can't wait to see you guys next week. The time will come up fast.

See you soon

Love, Carol

new*me said...

love them all but 3 and 10 are my favorites!

Jill said...

3, 4, and 10 are the best use of light and camera angles. Not only do you have to go with cuteness, but how the subject catches the light and pops from the background. It looks like 3 is a crowd favorite. I really like 10 a lot personally because it is so unique, but it might not have enough baby cuteness.