Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Trip to Minnesota -- coming soon!

For those who don't yet know, we're off to Minnesota in just a few weeks for a few weddings and to visit with family. We will be in the cities for a few days, but in Eagle Lake for most of the time with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Chuck. Anyone interested in a mid-week play date? I'm thinking Wednesday, October 8th. Maybe Nikki would come down too!?! Maybe a dinner somewhere?

Just an idea.

Our tentative schedule:
Arrive MSP Thursday Oct 2--hang out with Nikki & Claire, pick up car seat from them to borrow for the week, dinner?? maybe have Jill meet us there and crash at Jill & Tim's apartment for the night.
Oct 3 -- drinks in Farmington!!! 2pm. Who wants to watch Quinn that afternoon?
Oct 4 -- in Green Bay for Emily & Paul's wedding with Jill & Tim & Q (of course). stay in Kaukauna with my sister (Q's Godmother) Kristin--hopefully see Grandma Mary, Grandpa Joe, Uncle Joel & cousin Hailey (that's a full house, Braziers!)
Oct 5 -- breakfast at the Braziers, maybe church too -- don't know departure time back to MSP yet--TBD by the Klatt's.
Oct 6 -- ooh, this date is open, planning on being in Minneapolis. maybe time to meet baby Julia and baby Teddy?? let me know your schedules (I know you're keeping up, ladies)!!
Oct 7 -- find a ride to Eagle Lake at some point during the day
Oct 8 -- ??play date??, any help T squared need for their wedding
Oct 9 -- pick up D & N & Mike at MSP airport, Wine and Manicures that night for Tricia's wedding!! (yay a night without Quinn--I do love her dearly!!)
Oct 10 -- rehearsal dinner set-up for Tricia's wedding, rehearsal & dinner
Oct 11 -- Tricia and Travis get married! help however is needed
Oct 12 -- find ride back to MSP and leave to come back to NYC.

That could be a busy week! Hope Q is ready! :-) We're so excited to see family and friends again. Get ready to be dazzled by the Q-meister! Hopefully the teething will be on the down-side and WE will not be not so cranky when awake.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

We could have a blog baby get together at our house if anyone is up for it...and if you have time!

Shanna said...

I would love to hang out and get the girls together, I am up for it, but it would have to be an early evening thing since I work until 5.

Christine and Curt said...

i'll be around just let me know. eden prairie, burnsville, anything in the cities.

new*me said...

what a fun time!!! I don't know if I mentioned this before but my mom grew up in MN. I have tons of family near LeSuer...I don't know if I spelled it right!