Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Meet Seth

It's nice to know Q's not the only 9 month old livin' large.


So, Q had her first "in home, non-family" play date at D & N's. Meet Seth, who is 2 weeks older than Quinn.


All things considered, they played pretty well together. And D talks about him all the time, so it was nice to get to meet him. Q is JUST heavier than he was at 9 months and they're pretty much exactly the same height.



He was very steady on his feet, was quicker than a speeding bullet, walked around the table, and of course, was after anything that someone else was playing with or using to eat. He ate faster than Q has ever even tried to eat, but has a few less teeth than Q so was not quite eating full "solid" solids as often yet. They seemed to find each other more in the way than a friend to interact with, but the day will come when Q will be excited to have playmates (other than cats) that are her age!

3 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

they look cute together!

new*me said...

it is so fun getting little ones the same age to play together! I think socialization should start early ;)

Dannie said...

I talk about Q all the time too, and E and M and probably every other baby I know... I need to find some friends w/o babies! ;-)

I know I don't want twins now! They were both really cute. I'm glad that Seth was able to come over and play. I think they had fun watching each other some.